So I am coming along with all of my mission prep stuff! I bought my luggage at the Missionary Mall this past week and bought all of my shoes yesterday. (I love my new running shoes. I ran 4 miles last night to break in my new shoes!!!) Looking over the list, I only have a shirts and some other random clothes and then random items that I will need for everyday life. My list is getting smaller every day. I know that my mission is the right decision for me. I know that I am suppose to go to Bolivia. Every day I receive confirmation that I am doing the right thing. I love being able to focus on the gospel and preparing myself.
I am so thankful for everyone that has helped me get ready for my mission. Grandma and Grandpa Siebert bought my luggage and some other random stuff. My Grandma Broome bought all of my temple clothes. My aunts and Uncles on my mom's side bought me new scriptures. My brother, Craig, bought me a new pocket hymnbook. My parents have bought a lot of stuff. They have been so helpful with helping me get ready. I wouldn't be able to go if it wasn't for them. I love them so much and am very thankful for their willingness to help me.
So some exciting stuff.....65 days until I leave on my mission.....Brad Paisley Concert on September 24th.....Kristine's birthday is today! Yep exciting stuff! I love it!!!